talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seriously interesting


london 010
Originally uploaded by angie cat
I've come to the pub again in order to access the internet and put up my proposal for AERA. To write the proposal I have stayed longer in my student accommodation, spending about eight hours on the writing of it today. The proposal is not as tight as I would like but obviously I am short of time. Once I post this, I will head back to my room, pack my bags and then head for the airport. This journey will take some time -a bus, and then a couple of journeys on the underground. I'm due to fly out of Heathrow at 9.30 so I have some time but I'm not sure how much time. I also have to find out which terminal I leave from.

Meantime, I've been uploading my aera proposal and listening to talk occurring around me in the pub. four Sikh men provided the most entertaining talk - how to please wives and still please each other. mmm

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Guy Merchant said...

Good luck with your AERA proposal. I've just submitted my symposium, too. What a demanding process it is,too! Anyway, I hope to see you again in meatspace (New Orleans 2011?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home