talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Thursday, July 01, 2010

in England

So, I've arrived at my hotel and I'm exhausted. I've just calculated that I arrived here at the equivalent of 3am Friday morning, Wagga time. So that means that I was travelling for over 36 hours. That is too cruel.

I'm looking forward to a good night's rest and then a day in Central London, or Windsor tomorrow morning. I'll see how I feel when I wake up. I've been for a walk and purchased some milk and Wheetabix (yes, that's the right name -Wheeta). So that is breakfast taken care of. This hotel is right near the airport and I selected it cos it is cheaper than most and because I will be flying to Frankfurt/Mannheim the day after tomorrow so it is easier.

I quite like checking out different places, even if it is the rundown suburb at the airport. So, I've my walk and made a cup of coffee and I should think I will probably be asleep within the hour. btw, the time difference between here and OZ is nine hours. So, it's a little after ten pm here and my computer (Still on Wagga time) says that it is little after 7am.

Anyhow, it is good to have arrived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home