talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

redefining stress

I'm in the pub again, in order to access the internet to submit a proposal to AERA Proposals are due 15 July but I will be in the air for the next couple of days so needed to submit today. In fact, I needed to write a proposal today - so, I stayed longer in my cheap student accommodation in order to write (for about eight hours today). It cost me a few extra pounds but was worth it - otherwise, I would have been wandering around London town looking for internet access when in fact it is easily accessed at The Fox on the Hill.

I don't like writing quickly and gave always taken a lot of time to develop my proposals for AERA, however, this time I am operating on a desperately short time line. I will have fingers crossed although have done the best I could given a short time line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home