talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Friday, May 04, 2012

Anyone up for New Delhi?

Yesterday the first call for proposals for this conference came out. As the venue information suggests, New Delhi is a place that should be seriously considered for "must-do" visits in 2013. Apart from being an interesting city New Delhi is a stepping point to Agra and the beautiful Taj Mahal. I am thinking of proposing a symposium which would be something to do with children and digital technology. Last year I presented at a symposium for the same conference (in Manchester). I like the idea of some kind of cohesive presentation and also the challenge that getting up the proposal would entail. Last night I finished the paper on Ethnomethodology and literacy research. I made the deadline (which I like to do) for submission of final draft and will now wait to see if it goes forward. Hope so! Today I'm going to return to the disputes chapter. I received an email yesterday alerting me to a couple of missing reference details and the need to provide a bio for the publication. I PROMISED that I would do that as soon as I finished the article (due yesterday). Things roll on as always ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home