talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Electra

Electra by angie cat
Electra, a photo by angie cat on Flickr.



The purchase of a bike has been a great thing this weekend. It has enabled me to remember riding and to take a few short trips around Central Wagga Wagga. I'm looking forward to lots of fun with Electra.

On the work front, I have just received feedback on a book chapter that will be published a little later in the year. The editors are
Mayanne Theobold and Susan Danby from QUT. It is a marvellous opportunity for me to publish with a group of researchers all writing about children's disputes. I imagine that this edited collection will become a very useful resource for other researchers writing in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home