talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

shiva

shiva by angie cat
shiva, a photo by angie cat on Flickr.


I have promised myself that I will start addressing some of my technology "weaknesses". This image represents my first attempt at getting better. For some time, I have been unable to post from my Flickr account because the images were too large and would fill the entire blog screen (that is both the post and the sidebar information). I'm not sure why this problem developed. Anyhow, I couldn't seem to fix it and so I just stopped posting images. That was a pity because the blog became very print oriented.

So, this evening I decided to see if I could learn to make images smaller on Flickr so that I would be able to post images again. As you can, I was able to do it. The image I've posted is one that I took this afternoon after a trip to Bunnings hardware shop to purchase some things for the garden. I saw the statue which is not made of stone but looks as if it is. It is about (my) knee height and is very light. I think it looks neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home