talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

making much of a little

The end of the year draws near ...

For the last five years I've forced myself to lock into a cycle of activity that sees me trying to get the NEXT year in train in relation to publishing. Given the long cycle from submission to publication, it is highly likely that nothing sent in later than November has a hope in hell of getting publishing in the following year (and sometimes not even in the year following that). So, I am for a flurry of activity around this time of year.

With that in mind, I was looking over conference papers for this year and came across the one I presented in AERA in New Orleans, back in April. I was actually surprised by the finished quality of the paper and realised that I could submit it to a journal without a lot of reworking. As luck would have it, earlier in the week I had printed out some blurb about a journal article I wanted to read. THis morning I found that print out and noticed that the article was from the Journal of Research in Childhood Education. I think it would be a perfect place to submit my article. So this evening I will work on the paper and then submit it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home