talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Thursday, February 08, 2007

apology and proper acknowledgement

I just received this comment on angie cat flickr.

Reuters) - A pair of human skeletons lie in an eternal embrace at an Neolithic archaeological dig site near Mantova, Italy, in this photo released February 6, 2007. (Enrico Pajello/Handout/Reuters)

Next time do not forget to give credits to the author!!!
Posted 41 minutes ago. ( permalink | delete )

I apologise for not acknowledging the photographer correctly and never meant to suggest that I had taken the photo. in my original post on my blog I acknowledged that the photo was taken from a reuters posting on yahoo although the photographer was not cited in the yahoo acount that i read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home