talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Saturday, January 27, 2007

What is more pressing -academic work or the lawn?


morning5
Originally uploaded by angie cat.


answer - the lawn! It was very hard to find a place to rent in Rockhampton when I came here. I had left the home I owned (almost) in Buninyong, Victoria, and the rental scene in Rockhampton was limited. I was lucky enough to find a very good house that suited. however, after only a few weeks of rental I received a notice from the rental agents saying that the lawn was dry and in need of mowing. this put me into a spin. since then I've been watering and mowing - watering every day and mowing every two weeks. i would hate to lose this place. the lawn is expansive and so taking care of it is a big job. I bit the bullet again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home