talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I'm doing

It's such a busy time of the year. Here's some info about what I'm up to just now.

I'm reading:
Husserl, E. (1969). Ideas: General introduction to pure phenomenology. London: Allen & Unwin.

I'm viewing

I'm enjoying eating veggies I've grown:


ladyfinger
Originally uploaded by angie cat


I'm spending time with my closest companion:


handstand
Originally uploaded by angie cat


I've just had a paper accepted:
Davidson, C. (accepted). Young children’s disputes during computer game playing at home. Proposal for symposium: Disputes in everyday life-children engaging with peers, for the 10th Conference of the International Institute for Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis, University of Fribourg, Switzerland, July 10-14, 2011.

I'm thinking about the revisions that need to be made to:
Davidson, C., & Moore, T. (under revision); How transcription is taken for granted: An analysis of transcription in doctoral theses in education. International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home