talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Saturday, May 29, 2010

it's moments like these

I had a nice surprise today. I needed to write to inform a journal editor that my contact address has changed. I went into the journal to find the address and decided while there to check the latest issue. and there it was - my article on transcribing young children's talk for the purposes of conducting conversation analysis.

Here's the link to my article.

It was such a surprise to see the article given that I was unsure as to when it would be published. I had thought it was going to be last year but these things take time! Anyhow, the editor has done an excellent job because getting the transcripts right is extra important in an article about transcription. For once, I have been surprised by a publication! I want more of that please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home