talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Sunday, March 28, 2010

seriously nice glass


glass2
Originally uploaded by angie cat
My friends Jenny and Warwick have just returned to Wagga after six weeks travelling in Europe. Jenny gave me this lovely little dish which she bought in Venice. It's handmade (blown). Thanks Jen.
The AERA conference in Denver, Colorado is looming and that means that I have to work on the two papers that i will be presenting with my co-authors. Both are on transcription and resulted from my interest in transcription and the review of transcription literature that I published last year. One paper is for the self-study SIG and reports the use of transcription in Robyn Brandenburg's self study. The second paper is with Teresa Moore and reports a small study that we conducted to examine the use of transcription in doctoral research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home