talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Finished (?)

well ... I have finished a complete draft of my journal article. Now I am going to give it to a couple of colleagues for their feedback. I am NOT displeased with it, rather I am happy to have written it through to the end.

Other things today? I am reading a draft of an EdD thesis. This is the third revision I have seen, so difficult to bring a freshness to the reading. I have also received the documentation for an external course review panel that I have agreed to sit on. The review is next week, with written feedback due by Thursday, so that will be work for this evening.

Other than that, a very very quiet day. Not many folk "on the ground" mid-semester so it is rather a good time for getting things done (as I am determined to do).

Now - what will my next journal article be about ...

1 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger christinA said...

good to hear from you robyn. however I am dying to know what you have been writing about silence. any chance of an update on your blog re the matter of how silence works in your roundtables?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home