talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Sunday, July 03, 2005

good news

Today it was confirmed that I have been accepted into the Early Career Research program that will be run during semester two at the University of Ballarat. I am chuffed about this. Being in the program will provide me with opportunities to be with other early career researchers in a focused fashion. I really missed contact with other students when I was completing my PhD as a remote student at the University of Queensland. Now I will get to be with other people who are at a similar stage of their development as early career researchers. So the related thing that I am looking forward to - talking turkey (research) with others for a solid time each week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home