talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Jeanne

I haven't blogged for a while -something to do with that sock-drawer article which has now taken on a life of its own. pleased to write though that the article is all the better for my attention and may have a chance of getting published.

MEANWHILE -today was the confirmation of candidature for Jeanne, a student I am supervising with Richard smith. great result - jeanne is now a phD student at cqu. this represents a significant shift for her since she began post grad work here within the Ed D program. I am thrilled for Jeanne and am looking looking forward to the months ahead as she goes the "hard yards".

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks, Christina! If you weren't so modest, you'd realise how much I already owe you for your support and interest in what I'm doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home