talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

busy life

  Posted by Picasa
I'm having a busy time of it lately. In the pic you can see my avatar encountering a scarey painting as I go about exploring Second Life. Learning to walk and fly did take me a bit of time.

My CQU seed grant application has been successful so next year I will be undertaking my first research post PhD. The title:

At home in cyberspace: the social organisation of young children's acquisition of new literacies during on-line activity.

Other good news... My proposals forAERAwere accepted. Ditto for proposals from Theresa, and Jeanne and Carol from CQU. My friend Robyn,from Ballarat Uni, also had her paper accepted. We went to San Fran together for the conference this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home