talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

blogger revealed

Here I am at the "nerve centre" - my office at cqu. It will be three years on xmas day since I established my blog. I wouldn't have thought I could keep it going this long but it has become a very useful tool, especially for working on ideas for my journal articles. On that note, I am still intending to write my article about transcription but it has had to take a backseat to course preparation for Term 1 2008 which needs to be finalised ASAP. I hope to finish preparation by Friday and will have a go at a draft of the transcription article by xmas day. After that, I will be taking a few days break - cqu is closed until 7 January and my sister is coming to Rocky for her first holiday in almost twenty five years (she tells me). It's going to be a big occasion for me too because Julie will be my first visitor from "down south" since I moved here 19 months ago.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home