talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Friday, July 06, 2007

about not blogging

This evening I finally got around to blogging. I've not posted anything for months save for a few pics which will mean something to some readers of the blog. Most of the past few months have been taken up with teaching Term 1 at Central Queensland University. While this is probably humdrum stuff for most staff, it was my first engagement with teaching and co-ordination across several campuses. Consequently, I put in a lot of time and learnt a lot. Plus, I got caught up in the development of a new program (the Graduate Certificate in TEFL) and in revision of the Bachelor of Learning Management (the major undergraduate degree for my school). The 3 months seems like a blur but i am now coming out if it (today!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home