talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Monday, November 17, 2008

woo hoo

I've just received news that my article has been accepted by the Journal of Classroom Interaction. I have some minor revisions to make but otherwise it's a goer. I'm very happy.

The history of the article:
-written as an AERA proposal in August 2006 -based on a chapter from my PhD but considerably reworked
-paper accepted (November 2006)and presented at an AERA roundtable in April 2007
-turned into a journal article with more reworking and sent off to the journal December 2007
-notified of its acceptance for publication in November 2008
-probably published 2009 I would think

No wonder I get excited (smile)- all that work to come to fruition in the form of a journal article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home