talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Monday, November 03, 2008

San Diego


t'viille3
Originally uploaded by angie cat

I've been checking the American Educational Researchers Association website daily for over three weeks. Actually I check it first thing in the morning, and throughout the day.

So, this morning I checked and found that my proposal for next year's conference has been accepted.

Davidson, C. (proposal accepted).Transcription matters: Issues for
qualitative researchers in education. Qualitative Methods SIG. Annual Conference of AERA, April 13-17, 2009. San Diego.

For those of you who don't know, the proposal for AERA is around 2,500 words and is reviewed by three members of aera, so getting a paper written and accepted takes a deal of planning, effort and time. I'm particularly happy to have this proposal accepted because it will be a paper for the Qualitative Methods SIG.

If my sister is reading this ... I'll be looking for a cat sitter for Angie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home