talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Friday, August 26, 2005

Databases, re-analysis ...

The culmination of the Early Career Researcher Program is that each participant must develop an application for a small seeding grant. I haven't developed my idea however have been doing some thinking about it. This morning i wondered if I might use the project to return to my data from my PhD. Since I recorded 12 hours of classroom interaction and have only used one transcript of a section of one lesson, it makes sense to use what i have in other ways, if that is possible. Another idea I have is to establish a database of some kind.

I found an issue of the journal, Forum: Qualitative Social Research, that pertains to both areas that i have been thinking about.

Text. Archive. Re-analysis.

This issue also looks interesting:

Qualitative Inquiry: Research, Archiving, and Reuse

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger christinA said...

just an experiment as I am having difficulties posting on my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home