talk-in-interaction

analysis, social organization, classroom talk

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Done

I've just sent the transcription article off to a journal. It feels good to have finished it, and it feels good to have finished something. I always find Term 1 of the academic year to be the busiest in relation to teaching and preparation. So, finishing that one thing related to research is good. I have numerous other teaching things on the go -marking, preparation of study guides for term 2, and profiles for courses in Term 2, and blackboard materials for those same courses.

I am very grateful for feedback provided by friends about the article. I felt it was a good piece, and having affirmation and useful feedback has helped me to get it finished. Now, for the wait ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home